D.N. Security access control systems start with card
access for employees. When high security is needed, biometric authentication
involving hand, finger, facial, or eye recognition can be added. As well as, security cameras, and alarms.
Security access control and security management systems:
- Provide secure access to a
facility and a safer work environment
- Manage people more effectively
and increase operational efficiency.
- Restrict access to sensitive or
controlled areas within a facility.
- Reduce theft of assets and
deter violence and vandalism.
- Lock and unlock doors according
to pre-set parameters.
- Provide access system audit
- Provide photo identification of
- Manage and track visitors to a
- Reduce security manpower costs.
- Administer and control access
to multiple facilities remotely through one interface.
Avoid expensive re-keying
when employees leave or when keys are lost, copied, or provided to unauthorized